Welcome to Clickfine Pen Needles
...and Our New Look and Feel!
With one click - changing your pen needle is easier than ever!
Clickfine® pen needles with patented click-on technology simply click-on diabetes pens, making diabetes care one step easier. They're Swiss made in four sizes for a custom fit and provide maximum comfort and reliability. You can find Clickfine pen needles at pharmacies nationwide - and under major retail brands, too!
Whether you have type one diabetes or type two diabetes, if you inject insulin or another medication with a diabetes pen, now there's a special design benefit to consider when determining which pen needle is best for you. With Clickfine pen needles, you can choose to attach your pen needle with a fast, easy click, instead of traditional twists and turns. You hear the 'click' and know you've got a sure fit.
When it comes to injecting insulin and other medications with ease, comfort and reliability, the pen needle you use can make a big difference.
Clickfine pen needles give you:
- Quick and easy handling, just click to attach
- Compatibility with diabetes pens
- Precision, tri-beveled and polished needle tips for maximum injection comfort every time
- Proven preference for its 'click-on' feature by educators and people with diabetes, and great for children too.
- Substantial savings over other national brand
- Coverage by most health insurance plans that cover pen needles
- An auditory click to let you know the needle is securely attached - especially helpful for people with visual or dexterity impairment
Be Prepared for a Low
If you inject insulin, you are likely to experience hypoglycemia (low blood sugar). Correcting hypoglycemia immediately is important. So, carry glucose tablets with you wherever you go to be prepared to correct a low. Glucose tablets act quickly, are pre-measured, have no fat or caffeine, and are the preferred way to correct lows according to the American Diabetes Association.